Wednesday, May 16, 2007

bin Laden's 'letter to America'

I don't know if you have seen this but I guess Osama Bin Laden wrote a "letter" to the American public. I don't know if he was the one to actually write it but I can say that a lot of the rhetoric in there made a lot more sense than the shit we get out of the White House. Keep telling me that these people hate our freedom. No they don't! They hate all that bad shit that we do that we don't talk about and don't hear much about. I have no intention of becoming a Muslim, like Bin Laden wants me to (huh?), but I think we should take a lot of this guy's advice. And guess what, I'll bet if we did do some of the things he talks about the rates of terrorism would fall. Plummet!

I think I might be starting to like Osama a little bit. Other than the part about converting the whole world to Islam I think I really like him.

--Adam

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You honestly like him? Wow, you're nicer than I am. I think he's full of shit. Him and Bush are both full of shit.

Bush:
1. only able to see things from his own perspective, ignores the harm he is causing the world/tries to place blame on others
2. lies to/spies on US citizens (WMDs, patriot act, etc)
3. indirectly responsible for killing hundreds of thousands

bin-Laden
1. only able to see things from his own perspective (and his personal interpretation of the Quoran), tries to justify violence and murder on the basis of religeon
2. lies to his followers and spreads propaganda (violence is the only answer, etc)
3. indirectly (directly?) responsible for killing tens of thousands. The similarities go on.

I simply can't comprehend how you think bin-Laden is "good" in any way. As far as I can tell, he is a narrow-minded, racist, genocidal, lying, murdering waste of life.

(In other words, kind of like a lot of people in the US administration, e.g. Bush)

Andy

5/25/2007 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hark...and this will not be in regards to your post in any way....really I can' tjudege, I haven't logged in to the land of blogger in over a year...but you Chuck and Adam, were all that was left on my long list of Blog connects....ironic you were the first as well....I adore you both, times 10

6/06/2007 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you be off listening to some vagina rock somewhere?

6/14/2007 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats