Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Fuck Those Yellow "Support Our Troops" Magnets

NO, I'm not anti-patriotic. I'm just as American as anybody. My problem is that those idiotic magnets do NOTHING to help "Support Our Troops". There are 2 things that we can do to support our troops and putting fucking magnets on your car is not one of them. First, pay your taxes and don't cheat. Second, elect leaders that will use the military properly. This is not what is currently happening.

Those idiotic magnets are a constant reminder to me that we have millions of troops overseas killing people for no good reason and everyone with a yellow "Support Our Troops" magnet on their car thinks that is a GREAT thing. "They attacked us on 9-11, let's kill'em all!!!!" If you have one of those magnets on your car that is what you are telling me everyday. And I'm not the only one. Some people IN the military agree with me. Shouldn't that tell you something.

One final note. I was visiting my inlaws last weekend and stopped to get some gas. I waited inside the gas station while the tank was being filled and happened upon a nice surprise. They were selling those stupid fucking magnets there for $0.99 but that's not the best part. They were made, you guessed it, in Taiwan. If that's not patriotic I don't know what is. God bless America.

--Adam

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Ritenour said...

Right on sarah. You got it, TURTLE did not. Being a patriot today means supporting our country in the global community. It does not mean getting excited about our military trying to dominate the world.

1/11/2005 2:09 PM  
Blogger James Tessier said...

I HAVE FOUR OF THOSE MAGNETS ON MY HUMMER! PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS IN IRAN! PRAY TO LORD JESUS THEY GIVE UP THEIR HEATHEN MUSLIM RELIGION AND FIND JESUS. GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT AND GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

1/11/2005 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats