Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Ultra Beer Bong

Ultra Beer Bong

I can see myself doing something like this. God knows that I love to drink beer as fast as humanly possible. But I'm pretty sure that I would have set this thing up so I could control the flow. I really don't need to be known as "Waterballoon Dum"

--Adam

I might also do something like this. How much beer do you think it would take to split your stomcach? I wonder if I could make a similar device that could deliver eggnog? Oh something else, instead of creating a drill powered bong I think we should just mainline Vodka it would actually be easier and wouldn't split your stomach. Idea for next podcast. Adam and I record directly after mainlining Vodka. I think it could be interesting and Marilyn's a nurse so what could go wrong?

--Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats