Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Nerd Xmas Update

Adam had a great nerd xmas and you all should be able to hear the difference in the podcast over the next few weeks. I don't think that there is any nerd gear that I want that I don't have in my possession right now or is in transit or on order to be in transit. We will be using new sweet studio mics sometime in the next week. I already got one mic and the mixer I wanted. I have been scouring the web for some post processing techniques to improve our sound even more. All using free software no less.
Now for the final touch. Marilyn gave me the go ahead to purchase the laptop that I wanted. It is on order and will be built sometime in the next 2 weeks. I don't know when I will have it in my hot, sweaty, sticky, little hands but you can be assured that I will be making a big deal about it on the podcast. Let me know if you hear a difference in the show once I get all this shit working.
If anyone wants me to stop posting all my stupid geek crap just comment now.

--Adam

UPDATE:
Stop commenting on how I should have bought a powerbook!!! I am the most anal geek there is. I considered that option at length and it just didn't wouldn't have worked in the reality of my digital world place. You rich bastards with your fancy expensive computers can lick my balls!!! Suck it!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger James Tessier said...

Should have got a Powerbook. You will still be podcasting with a crutch.

12/28/2004 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why a powerbook? there still aint anyone writing software for the macs (except adobe)

12/28/2004 7:21 PM  
Blogger Greg Smyth said...

Yeah, I'd've bought a Powerbook too...

12/29/2004 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats