Sunday, January 30, 2005

Chuck and Adam on Beercasting.com

Beercasting.com The PDX Squad

As you might remember Chuck and I attended the Portland stop of the Beercasting.com Tour and we had a great time. Greg was a great host and we had many great conversations on and off the air. If you want to know some of the topics we talked about off the air Skype Me and we can talk all you want. For all the on air conversations go Here. We were at table 2. That will make sense if you check out that link.

I only have good things to say about my experience there and I hope you enjoy what you hear if you choose to check this out.

BTW Jackie and Marilyn make an appearance there is if you like to hear what the wives of podcasters think about all this stuff, tune in.

--Adam

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

Hey guys! I finally made it over to your blog. Thanks for inviting me, and sorry it took so long to show up. Great site guys! Keep up the outstanding work! It's riviting stuff!

1/30/2005 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats