Friday, January 14, 2005

Bloggers that like us

I am sitting here in my cube bored off my ass so I decided to make a list of all the kewl people that comment on this blog. I'm doing this mainly to see if any of these people notice so if you read this crap post a comment here and add a like to your blog if I haven't already put one below.

Sarah: What is Past is Prologue
She is my favorite!

Branshine: Episodes of Drinking and Dialing in Brandyland
Very Funny stuff

Cattiva: Does This Mean I'm a Grown-Up?
Only commented once but has a kewl blog as well.

Martinilove: This is it.............
Same comment as for cattiva.

Posthipchick: Post-Hip Chick
I read some old posts and found them quite enjoyable.

Claire: Life Despite God
No description will fit.

Turtle: HOTT_AND_HORNY_TURTLES
This guy has his heart in the right place but there is still something missing.

LinF: Babblings Of The Broken Hearted
Funny Blog. Clever girl.

Nate: Nater's Random Thoughts
Just started a new blog so lets get him some readers. I expect good things from Nate.

--Adam

3 Comments:

Blogger NATER said...

Dont expect too much out of me...

NATER

1/14/2005 3:13 PM  
Blogger Cattiva said...

Thanks for the shout! See...I noticed :)

1/14/2005 6:46 PM  
Blogger Martini Love said...

Well good times for everyone. Good times indeed! Thanks for the other suggestions I have read some of them and you are right good stuff all around!

1/17/2005 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats