Friday, January 07, 2005

Chuck and Adam Do Everything Podcast Episode #14

The latest podcast was posted VERY late last night, or early this morning. I guess it just depends on how you look at it. In any case I was up late last night being a total jackass and getting drunk while I finished putting the show together. Thankfully we recorded the show before I lost my mind so it won't suck. I mean, it will. But not more that usual.

I have no idea why I thought it would be a good idea to drink lots of beer last night. I mean, I'm at work right now and all I can think about is trying to find a place to hide so I can curl up into a big fat ball and take a nap. But there is nowhere to hide in this place. FUCK!!! I'm so stupid. Anyway, comment on this post if you have something to say about this show.

Also, we recorded our audition podcast that we will be sending to Mickey's (Fine Malt Liquor) along with our sponsorship application. I think it turned out great but we still don't have any chance of getting something from them. Oh well........But what if we did? NO, Adam. Stop it. We won't. Ok.

--Adam

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Ritenour said...

ummm.....Claire? I was drunk. Obviously you should take everything I say as gospel. I mean, YA! Take everything I say as gospel!

1/07/2005 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey just wanted it to tell ya.. you do have random listeners... not just people who know you... keep the shit goin..lol

1/07/2005 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats