Thursday, November 03, 2005

Blog Rot

This is the worst day of my life. Imagine if your kids, wife(husband), parents, grandparents all died together in a plane crash. But they really didn't die they just crashed and had to eat each other to stay alive just like that stupid ass movie. Like that could ever happen. Then right after your grandma gets finished eating your baby girls vagina to stay alive but chokes on the labia and dies anyway there is a massive earthquake and all of south america is literally vaporized. So you go for a drive because you don't know what else to do and you see a giant gorilla fucking a rhino in the ass just because it can. Then after picking up a prostitute you go home and fuck her in your wife's bed, you slept separately. But right before you blow your load you cut your dick off just to spite yourself then have a brain aneurysm and die anyway.

Imagine all that times one thousand and you might have the slightest idea of how bad my mood is right now. Happy thursday.....fuckers!!!

--Adam

2 Comments:

Blogger IOYC said...

Holla

I don't know who you are but your Web Page got referred to my Web Page so I checked it out and Holy Fuck if you didn't pull out some dope Analysis of your Time on this Planet (today). I can sympathise as lately I have been having an Anus problem of Hurculean Proportions.

Kind Regards
IOYC II: Hellbound

11/03/2005 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I wish I had such a good life. You should consider yourself lucky that you even have relatives. My mom was a jagged rock and my dad was a gila monster. Every morning I eat a spoonful of poison and run barefoot for 3000 miles over lava and salted broken glass to get to work. After I pay my boss for letting me work, I walk through the gates of hell and cereberus rips me apart. After cereberus is done urinating and defecating on my dismembered body, gremlins mercifully sew me back together with barb wire and strap me to the rack and scrape my flesh off with forks. I wish I had a dick to cut off (at least then I could eat something!) but the gremlins smashed it off with a vice for my birthday present when I turned 1. Anyway, after about 1000 years of "work" I go back to my house, which is a steel box filled with spikes in the middle of the sahara desert, and my dad (the gila monster) bites me and injects me with venom and I almost die a slow agonizing death, but just before I slip into the sweet release of death my alarm goes off because it's time to go to work! So stop bragging!!!

11/03/2005 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats