Monday, October 24, 2005

Cast Magic missile

If you never have meet my brother Andy then you are much less of a human being for never having done so. I was reading this sweet choose your own adventure story he wrote today and it really pumped me up so you all must now read it to or your sorry little lives will pretty much lick balls. You can find more stuff that will pump you up and definitely not piss you off at his blog. It's really too bad that he pisses me off so much because he makes me look like such a chumpette. DAMN YOU AMBADASSADOR!!!!!!! ONE DAY IT WILL BE MY DAY TO RULE THE INTERWEBNETS!!!!!!

--Adam

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I was pumped and rocking out pretty hard when I got kicked in the nuts with a 404 error! Goddammit!@!!@!@#$!

10/29/2005 2:02 PM  
Blogger Adam Ritenour said...

I got the same thing when I was checking in out. I figured andy just never got around to finishing the whole thing. That is just the way that guy rolls. I was just so pumped that I didn't really care.

--Adam

10/30/2005 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been pumped enough to finish it. Or maybe it was intentional. Either way, Lynndie England is a dumb ugly bitch.

-Andy

10/31/2005 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats