Friday, October 07, 2005

Someone thinks I can write

I listen to way to many podcasts. Here is my proof. I have a weird compulsion that I don't really know how to control. If you know something I can do please email me.

One of the WAY to fucking many podcasts that I listen to is ]frankwit[. I instant message with one of the guys on the podcast from time to time. Here the thing though, I was listening to ]frankwit[ #25 and a little more than half way into the program Andy starts describing this crazy writing project that he wants to do. It involves going to some cemetery and making up a story about the the dead people that are there. Ok, a little crazy but it might be interesting. Then Andy does on to basically ORDER me to write a story for THEIR show as well. Hmmm..... Andy, do you have any fucking clue how lazy I am? I am to lazy to prepare for my OWN podcast. I'm going to write something for you? Me thinks no. It's not that I don't want to. I just know that I will never do it. Also, in some kind of an effort to get me to do his will, Andy was saying how he has read my writing and he knows that I am a good writer and that is why he wants me to write something for HIS podcast.

Where the hell did that come from? I have never been called a good writer in my entire life. And where the hell have you read my stuff? Here on this blog? How could you classify anything on this blog as good? haha You suck too Chuck. In any case I don't mean to be an ass about it but I just don't understand. I guess the only way to prove that I suck at writing is to write something. So I guess that is what I'll do. Listen to ]frankwit[ #25 if you want to hear Andy giving me an audio BJ.

--Adam

P.S. You know I'll never do it. I'm too lazy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Ritenour said...

Audio beating? What the hell does that mean? I shall take the higher ground and turn the other ear. Ear? My GOD is a vengeful GOD and he shall judge you next tuesday. Maybe wednesday if things don't go very well in negotiations.

--Adam

10/07/2005 2:54 PM  
Blogger Adam Ritenour said...

Just becuase Chuck has a habit or writing long, boring, drawin out posts doesn't make him a good writer. He just gets bad cases of blog diarrhea.

--Adam

10/07/2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger Adam Ritenour said...

Will I be getting my audio beating? kinda sounds like fun.

10/07/2005 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats