Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Behavioral Interviewing

I hate this crap. I mean, I understand why companies do it but it sure does take a lot of prep to get ready for an interview where you know they are going to ask you those types of questions.

I am interviewing for a job this friday. I know I can do the work and do it well. I have all the technical background I need. My only problem is these stupid behavioral questions. If I can just keep from sticking my foot in my mouth on those questions I'll probly get the job. My problem is behavioral questions ask you to tell stories about your past experiences and I am NOT a good story teller. Oh well, keep your fingers crossed for me.

--Adam

1 Comments:

Blogger NATER said...

just act the exact opposite as you do on the podcast and you will be fine

4/28/2005 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats