Monday, March 21, 2005

nine inch nails: the hand that feeds

the hand that feeds

I am the biggest NIN whore. I would pop the biggest blackest boner EVER if I got to meet Mr. Reznor. So take anything I say about said subject with a very large grain of salt but this song is the best new music I have heard in years.
(spiting the spooge out of my mouth)

NIN has released the first video from the new album on their website so go check it out. I have never been so excited about an album coming out. Well, maybe the last NIN record.

--Adam

3 Comments:

Blogger Martini Love said...

I am so ficking excited I am right there with ya......NIN damn that does make me feel good thinking about it.

However I don't want to meet Trent because I don't want him to remember the most annoying fan in the world, because I am sure I would make a complete ass of myself, but hell yeah this is the best song I have heard in awhile!!

3/21/2005 6:28 PM  
Blogger Martini Love said...

What the hell is "fickin"

3/21/2005 6:28 PM  
Blogger James Tessier said...

Dude, NIN should have quit while there were ahead. If you want what is rockin' now, check out Queens of the Stone Age.

3/22/2005 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats