Thursday, May 25, 2006

Greg's Brain Tumor


Greg's Brain Tumor #1
Originally uploaded by aritenou.
Here is a picture from my friend Greg's MRI he had last week because he had a seizure about 3 weeks ago and crashed the pizza delivery car he was driving into a McDonald's. No, this is not going to be a funny blog entry. Today he has an appointment to see a freaking brain surgeon. We will know more this afternoon.

I just want to write this to try and build up some positive energy for my friend who is going though this really hard time. Just keep him in your thoughts if you can.

--Adam

P.S. If anyone could live without half their brain it is Greg so there isn't that much to worry about. He never uses more than 5% or 10% anyway.

P.S.S. You happy now? You got your freaking joke.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally sucks man. Hope your buddy is OK.

-Corby-

5/26/2006 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More than most people, these are the situations I suck in, and don't know what to say.
Hoping that your dude pulls through.

-harry

5/29/2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger Davy said...

Hi there,

I read on Greg's blog, he'll be in surgery July 12th. My craniotomy is scheduled a week later.

Fingers crossed for Greg!!!

Regards,
Davy
Netherlands

7/06/2006 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats