Friday, September 02, 2005

I get it, New Orleans is FUCKED!

I have had enough people. I don't mean to sound insensitive but I'm tired of anyone and everyone with a fucking blog or website posting shit about the "tragedy." Everyone on the planet has already heard about it and there are plenty of places to find out more information about what is going on down there. I don't need you to remind me or link me to all 500+ articles about the topic. Get a fucking clue you idiots. Half the damn posts that have come up in my feed reader today have been the same shit about the "disaster." Just fuckin quit it already. Everyone who cares already knows and people like me don't care so just stop. PUT THE KEYBOARD DOWN. I might care more about what is happening if everyone and their sister and their brother's whore wasn't going on and one and on about how terrible it is.

--Adam

I hate myself and now you do too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/02/2005 4:11 PM  
Blogger NATER said...

You said it Adam! When I see news coverage about the hurricane on ESPN it has gone too far.

9/03/2005 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in case there was any doubt, you are definitely going to hell.

9/05/2005 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats