Friday, May 27, 2005

MTV doesn't FEED....

It seems that T-Rizzle was all set to perform at the MTV joke music awards but got cut for a really really bad reason. I know this is last decades news but MTfuckers have no balls. Yet another instance of corporate America being the small minded little fuck wads that they are. I haven't watched MTshit in years and now I know why.

--Adam

Update: It seems the jackoffs at MTcrap have redefined their own maximum level of douche-bagedness. Check out their "statement" about why they cut NIN loose.

Quick note to MTshit, try to listen to and grok a song's lyrics BEFORE you book the band to play that song at one of your stupid ass, fake, boring, IQ plummeting awards shows.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MTV has sucked balls for about 17 years..I've come to expect nothing of them. The revolution will not be televised.

6/01/2005 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats